Healthy, Glowing Skin is Always in Season
Skin is our largest organ of the body. It acts as a waterproof, insulating shield, guarding against extreme temperatures, damaging sunlight and harmful chemicals. We can all aspire to have fresher, younger and more radiant skin by avoiding injury, protecting it from the sun, and making healthy lifestyle choices.
Tips for Maximizing Beautiful Skin
* Hydrated Skin is Healthy Skin! Drink plenty of water, at least 2 liters every day for glowing skin. Avoid sugary beverages that are brimming in calories.
* Nourish your skin by eating high-in-water fruits and vegetables such as berries, leafy greens, cucumber and watermelon, which is 91% water!
* When outdoors, wear a wide-brimmed hat and apply a quality sunscreen with SPF every hour to protect your skin from harmful UVA & UVB rays which can lead to premature signs of aging such as wrinkles, freckles, sunspots and skin cancer.
* Always remove makeup before going to bed and use a quality face wash and moisturizer.
* Get a good night’s sleep, aim for 7 to 8 hours nightly. Skin repairs itself when we sleep, removing toxins, repairing cells & DNA damage caused by the environment. A restful night’s sleep produces collagen, which prevents sagging.
If you need an extra boost to refresh and rejuvenate tired skin, check out the Venus Versa, your skincare dream come true! The Venus Versa uses Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), a safe infrared light that precisely targets the exact depth needed to restore damaged skin cells several layers below the skin’s surface. Venus Versa has the capacity to rejuvenate all skin types on the molecular level.
The nanofractional radio frequency with smart scan resurfaces the skin, helping reduce the appearance of acne scars, traumatic scars, rosacea, dyschromia, fine lines, deep wrinkles, enlarged pores, stretch marks and uneven skin texture and pigmentation.
To discover the healthy, smooth, even-textured skin you deserve, contact Aesthetic Sanctuary for your complimentary consultation today!